Terms & Conditions
All sources for our products are organic as all ingredients are sourced from farms utilizing organic farming practices. All items subject to season and availability and handcrafted in small batches. This product is manufactured on the same equipment that nuts are processed on. If you have known allergies, please drink at your own risk. This information does not constitute as medical advice. We do not make any health claims about our juices or products. WARNING: This product has not been pasteurized and, therefore, may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, the elderly, and persons with weakened immune systems.
All sources for our products are organic as all ingredients are sourced from farms utilizing organic farming practices. All items subject to season and availability and handcrafted in small batches. This product is manufactured on the same equipment that nuts are processed on. If you have known allergies, please drink at your own risk. This information does not constitute as medical advice. We do not make any health claims about our juices or products. WARNING: This product has not been pasteurized and, therefore, may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, the elderly, and persons with weakened immune systems
1. If you cancel your order, you must do so 24 hours in advance of the start date you have chosen, and you will be credited the exact amount in either store credit or credit card. You may not cancel any orders less than 24 hours before expected pick-up or delivery date. Additionally, upon confirmation, you have accepted and agreed to the terms of purchase, including that the product you receive is guaranteed fresh for exactly 3 days from the day you receive it. Other than the foregoing, our sole liability and your exclusive remedy for product ordered through this Site is for us to replace any product that you can reasonably demonstrate has been broken or damaged before receipt. Please contact email@example.com for replacement of defective product within 24 hours.
2. Our deliveries are made via Southern Sqweeze employees. Southern Sqweeze does not guarantee orders arriving at any specific time.
3. We cannot guarantee delivery time, therefore if an individual is not home to accept the order, we recommend that you place a cooler in a visible location for our driver. Juice must remain cold. Upon delivery, customer accepts the responsibility of placing juice in a cooler or refrigerator for storage. No refunds will be given if this is not done by you, the customer.
4. The purchase of any products through this Site is also subject to any other provisions stated in this Site or as indicated during the ordering process.
5. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 7, ALL PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THIS SITE ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY US OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY.
6. WARNING: OUR PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN PASTEURIZED AND, THEREFORE, MAY CONTAIN HARMFUL BACTERIA THAT CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS IN CHILDREN, THE ELDERLY, AND PERSONS WITH WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS. OUR PRODUCTS ARE ONLY GUARANTEED FRESH FOR 3 DAYS, AS THEY ARE NOT PASTEURIZED AND PACKED WITH PERISHABLE NUTRIENTS AND ENZYMES. DO NOT CONSUME THE PRODUCTS AFTER 3 DAYS FROM THE DATE YOU HAVE RECEIVED THEM. ALSO, DO NOT CONSUME THE PRODUCTS IF THE LIFT TAB AROUND THE LID OF THE BOTTLE HAS BEEN BROKEN OR IT APPEARS THE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH IN ANY WAY. THE PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE ARE NOT INTENDED NOR SHOULD THEY BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, PREVENT, OR MITIGATE ANY ILLNESS, DISEASE OR CONDITION OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT IN ANY WAY. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY SPECIFIC HEALTH QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE ORDERING ANY PRODUCT FROM THIS SITE. MAKE SURE BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL HEEDS THE FOREGOING WARNINGS AND FOLLOWS THE FOREGOING INSTRUCTIONS AND ANY OTHER INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED WITH THE PRODUCTS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING FOR WHOM THE PRODUCTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR USE AND CONSUMPTION.
TERMS OF SERVICE
This site is operated by Southern Sqweeze. LLC, ("our", "we", and/or "us").
Access to the Site
Use of Content and Proprietary Notices
1. The content of this site, including, but not limited to, copy, photographs, logos, videos, illustrations, artwork, reference information, menus and all other protectable elements of this site (collectively, the "Content") remains the sole and exclusive property of Southern Sqweeze LLC , including all copyright, trademarks and all other proprietary rights. You agree not to duplicate, or otherwise extract any of the Content for any purpose other than for your own personal use, unless otherwise authorized by us in writing. You also agree not to sell or modify any content, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use any of the Content, in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
2. All trademarks and service marks, including, but not limited to characters, artwork, logos, product names identified on this site are owned exclusively by us, unless otherwise indicated on this site. You agree not to remove, modify, use or otherwise exploit any of our trademarks or service marks without our prior written consent.
3. Neither we, nor any owners, administrators, contributors, website users or authors are responsible for any liability arising from your use of or reliance on the Content.
Hyperlinks to Other Websites
Any hyperlinks to other websites that are suggested or identified in this site or advertisements of other parties' products or services are provided to you for informative purposes only and that we do not make any representations or warranties regarding such websites, or the products or services offered through such websites.
1. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE. THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO DIAGNOSE OR TREAT A HEALTH OR OTHER PROBLEM OR DISEASE. NEITHER THE CONTENT NOR ANY PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE ARE INTENDED TO BE, NOR SHOULD THEY BE USED AS, A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT IN ANY WAY. DO NOT USE THE INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION AND TREATMENT. ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU FIND HERE, RECEIVE FROM OUR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES BY PHONE, FAX, ELECTRONIC MAIL OR OTHER TRANSMISSION MEDIUM, ON WEBSITES WHICH WE LINK TO, OR OBTAIN THROUGH CONTACTS YOU MAY MAKE THROUGH THIS SITE, OR PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, SHOULD BE VERIFIED WITH YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. CONSULT YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY SPECIFIC HEALTH QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY OR ANY CONDITION REQUIRING IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC MEDICAL TESTS, PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, OPINIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE MENTIONED ON OR PURSUANT TO THE SITE. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY US, OUR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
2. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANYONE'S ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE OR TRANSMITTED TO USERS, ANY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN OR AMONG USERS OF THE SITE, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OR YOUR USE OR CONSUMPTION OF ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE.
3. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL APPEARING ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE.
4. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THIS SITE. YOU (AND NOT SOUTHERN SQWEEZE, LLC) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE, SOUTHERN SQWEEZE. LLC, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MANAGERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OPERATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS, MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS, SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM USE OF THIS SITE OR PURCHASE, CONSUMPTION OR USE OF ANY PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).